The factorial function -
- drawing upon itself, referring back.
- The recursive nature of stories which borrow from each other
- (mathematics, not comparable) of an expression, each term of which is determined by applying a formula to preceding terms
- (computing, not comparable) of a program or function that calls itself
- (computing theory, not comparable, of a function) which can be computed by a theoretical model of a computer, in a finite amount of time
- (computing theory, not comparable, of a set) whose characteristic function is recursive (4)
- (of a set, whose characteristic function is recursive): recursively enumerable
drawing upon itself
mathematics: of an expression, in which each term is determined by applying a formula to preceding terms
computing: of a program or function that calls itself
computing: of a function which can be computed in a finite amount of time
computing: of a set whose characteristic function is recursive
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked