Audio (US) (file)
- (manner) In a remarkable manner.
- He performed the piece remarkably, offering novel interpretations to its nearly cliched passages.
- (degree) To a noteworthy extent.
- That dog is remarkably fierce.
- 2013 April 9, Andrei Lankov, “Stay Cool. Call North Korea’s Bluff.”, in New York Times:
- Suggestions that those leaders are irrational and their decisions unfathomable are remarkably shallow. North Korea is not a theocracy led by zealots who preach the rewards of the afterlife.
- (evaluative) Used to draw special attention to a proposition.
- Remarkably, three State assembly elections were decided by a total of fewer than one hundred votes.
in a remarkable manner
to a noteworthy degree
used to draw attention to a proposition