Audio (US) (file)
scumbag (plural scumbags)
- (slang, vulgar, dated) A condom.
- Synonyms: see Thesaurus:condom
- (informal, mildly vulgar) A sleazy, disreputable or despicable person; lowlife.
- Synonyms: see Thesaurus:jerk
- Can you believe that scumbag Steve asked to sleep with her before even asking her name?
- 1953 July 19, Allen Cromley, “Report from Washington”, in The Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, OK, page 1:
- Monroney was variously described as a "scumbag," "SOB," "Snake," "dead sheep," [...] and assorted unprintable adjectives.
condom — see condom