- Alternative spelling of statistical.
statistic (plural statistics)
- A single item in a statistical study.
- A quantity calculated from the data in a sample, which characterises an important aspect in the sample (such as mean or standard deviation).
- A person, or personal event, reduced to being an item of statistical information.
- By dying from an overdose, he became just another statistic.
- (person, reduced to item of information): number
- See also Wikisaurus:statistic
single item of a statistical study
quantity calculated from the data in a sample
something reduced to an item in a statistic
statistic m plural
- plural form of
Read in another language
This page is available in 18 languages