See also: stif-
- Stiff, firm, hard; difficult to move or manipulate.
- Strong, fixed, hardy well-built; constructed as to last.
- Having strong resolve; unyielding or strong-minded.
- Daring, audacious, valiant, boastful.
- Having great strength, might or ability; mightful.
- Having great force or potence; forceful.
- Bloody, injurious, wounding; causing injury or challenge.
- (rare) Runny; having a high viscosity.
- (rare) Rough; not smooth to the touch.
- Stiffly, firmly, unmoveably; in a way that is difficult to move or manipulate.
- With strong resolve; unyieldingly or strong-mindedly.
- Bloodily, injuriously, woundingly; in a way causing injury or challenge.
- (rare) Daringly, bravely, forcefully, totally.