- Rhymes: -ɜː(ɹ)ʃən
- The act of subverting or the condition of being subverted.
- A systematic attempt to overthrow a government by working from within; undermining.
act of subverting or the condition of being subverted
systematic attempt to overthrow a government by working from within
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
subversion (plural subversions)
- A revision considered more similar to preceding subversions than a revision deemed a new "version" is to preceding versions.
subversion f (plural subversions)
- “subversion” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- subversion (overthrowing)