- superiourity (obsolete)
- The state of being superior.
- Many US colleges want to achieve superiority in the sport of football.
- Henry Makow
- To affirm racial identity is not to claim superiority. We are a family of man, each race contributing something unique.
- 2012 April 15, Phil McNulty, “Tottenham 1-5 Chelsea”, in BBC:
- Chelsea will point to that victory margin as confirmation of their superiority - but Spurs will complain their hopes of turning the game around were damaged fatally by Atkinson's decision.
- (Scotland, law, historical) The right which the superior enjoys in the land held by the vassal.
the state of being superior