- Of, relating to, or derived from tradition.
- This dance is one of the traditional customs in the area.
- I think her traditional values are antiquated.
- Communicated from ancestors to descendants by word only
- traditional expositions of the Scriptures.
- Observant of tradition; attached to old customs; old-fashioned.
- In lieu of the name of the composer of a piece of music, whose real name is lost in the mists of time.
of or pertaining to tradition
observant of tradition
traditional (plural traditionals)
- A traditional (adj) person or thing.