See also: trepá
trepa f (plural trepes)
- (historical) A form of trimming added to clothing consisting of a hole in the cloth with a different colour of material showing underneath.
- (graphic art) stencil
- Synonym: estergit
- mob, rabble
- Synonym: gentalla
- third-person singular present indicative form of trepar
- second-person singular imperative form of trepar
trepa f (plural trepas)
- (informal) beating; spanking
- Voltas a fazer isso e levas uma trepa. ― Do that again, and you'll take a beating.
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present indicative of trepar
- second-person singular (tu, sometimes used with você) affirmative imperative of trepar
trepa m or f (plural trepas)