ultime (not comparable)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
ultime (masculine and feminine, plural ultimes)
- “ultime” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- first-person singular imperative of
- third-person singular imperative of
- feminine plural nominative form of
- feminine plural accusative form of
- neuter plural nominative form of
- neuter plural accusative form of