unarmed (not comparable)
- Defenceless and lacking weapons or armour.
- Not carrying arms.
- (biology) Not having thorns or claws etc.
- (obsolete) Unaided, as of the vision without a glass.
- 1759, William Porterfield, A treatise on the eye, the manner and phaenomena of vision:
- […] in order to see such Objects as are very remote, purblind Persons must make Use of concave Glasses, whose Radii are equal to the Distances at which they see distinctly with their unarmed Eyes.
defenceless and lacking a weapon
not carrying arms