- The act of validating something.
- Something, such as a certificate, that validates something; attestation, authentication, confirmation, proof or verification.
- The process whereby others confirm the validity of one's emotions.
- (US) The process of identifying a new prisoner's gang affiliation.
the act of validating something
something, such as a certificate, that validates something
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.