Audio (US) (file)
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈpɹɪzənə/, /ˈpɹɪznə/
- (Canada, US) IPA(key): /ˈpɹɪzənəɹ/
- Rhymes: -ɪzənə(ɹ)
prisoner (plural prisoners)
- A person incarcerated in a prison, while on trial or serving a sentence.
- Any person held against their will.
person incarcerated in a prison
figurative: any person held against his or her will
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked