See also: véhémence
- An intense concentration, force or power.
- The bear attacked with vengeance and vehemence.
- A wild or turbulent ferocity or fury.
- His response was bursting with hatred and vehemence.
- 2016 February 6, Israel’s prickliness blocks the long quest for peace, “The National”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name):
- This worrisome tendency was on display in recent weeks as Israelis reacted with striking vehemence to remarks by UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, and US ambassador to Israel, Daniel Shapiro.
- Eagerness, fervor, excessive strong feeling.
- See also Thesaurus:obstinacy
Related terms edit
An intense concentration, force or power
A wild or turbulent ferocity or fury
Eagerness, fervor, excessive strong feeling