- In a vehement manner; expressing with a strong or forceful attitude.
- 1936, Rollo Ahmed, The Black Art, London: Long, page 50:
- The Rabbis adjured her to endow the young man with his former virility, but she vehemently refused to do so.
- 2011 October 29, Phil McNulty, “Chelsea 3 - 5 Arsenal”, in BBC Sport:
- And it was a miserable afternoon for Chelsea and England captain John Terry at the end of a week in which has he faced allegations of racial abuse against QPR's Anton Ferdinand - claims he vehemently denies.
in a vehement manner