- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /vəˈlɒsəti/
- (General American) IPA(key): /vəˈlɑsəti/
Audio (US) (file)
- (physics) A vector quantity that denotes the rate of change of position with respect to time, combining speed with a directional component.
- Rapidity of motion.
- The rate of occurrence.
- (economics) The number of times that an average unit of currency is spent during a specific period of time.
rapidity of motion
the rate of occurrence
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked