vicenarian (plural vicenarians)
- A person whose age is between twenty and twenty-nine years, inclusive; someone in his or her twenties. Someone in his or her third decade.
- 2009, Iggy Pintado, Connection Generation, →ISBN, page 81:
- Melissa is a vicenarian at twenty-one years of age and a hairdresser.
- 2011, 2206 : Window Onto A New World, page 72:
- « Excellent! » uttered the renowned scientist, visibly contented with the positive atttitude of the developer, « I'm glad you mention this, because we feel you're that one-of-a-kind talent we've been looking for » he announced, staring at the appreciative vicenarian for a moment, « this last interview is just a mere formality to make sure we're still on the same wavelength, and to give you one last chance to change your mind, so...» he said, pausing for suspense as he stopped to turn to the eager candidate, readying himself to officialize their partnership, « unless you'r about to tell me that you're not interested anymore, I'd like to welcome on my team » he proposed, extending his right hand towards the techie.
- 2013, Corri Lee, Blazed, →ISBN, page 75:
- I must make the most of us both being vicenarians before you stagnate.
- 2019, Ishan Bajpai, Temptation Road, →ISBN:
- The admiration for the global brands by the vicenarians is one such sign.
someone in his or her twenties