weaponry (usually uncountable, plural weaponries)
- Weapons, collectively
- The army has a wide array of weaponry.
- 2013 June 7, Gary Younge, “Hypocrisy lies at heart of Manning prosecution”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 188, number 26, page 18:
- The dispatches […] also exposed the blatant discrepancy between the west's professed values and actual foreign policies. Having lectured the Arab world about democracy for years, its collusion in suppressing freedom was undeniable as protesters were met by weaponry and tear gas made in the west, employed by a military trained by westerners.
- 2014 July 27, Tim Carvell; Josh Gondelman; Dan Gurewitch; Jeff Maurer; Ben Silva; Will Tracy; Jill Twiss; Seena Vali; Julie Weiner, “Nuclear Weapons”, in Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, season 1, episode 12, HBO, Warner Bros. Television:
- Holy shit! Those things barely look powerful enough to run Oregon Trail, much less Earth-ending weaponry. People who work there must watch WarGames and go “One day, one day, we’ll get to play with that stuff.”