See also: wrong-doing
- (uncountable) Violation of standards of behavior.
- A Chinese proverb goes, "He who commits wrongdoing repeatedly will come to no good end."
- (countable) An instance of doing wrong.
- 2020 February 24, “Family and Friends Treasure Falun Dafa Information in the Face of Novel Coronavirus Epidemic”, in Minghui:
- I said that some ancient stories suggested that those who were unrighteous or who had committed wrongdoings were more susceptible to plagues or disasters. And sometimes plagues just miraculously disappeared after people realized their wrongdoings and repented.
violation of standards
instance of doing wrong
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked: "sin, obduration; doing wrong"