See also: Appendix:Variations of "om"
- (possessive suffix) my. Creates the first-person singular possessive form denoting singular possession.
- (personal suffix) Creates the first-person singular indicative present definite form of verbs.
declension of -öm
- (possessive suffix): Member of the following suffix cluster:
- -m is added to words ending in a vowel. Final -a changes to -á-. Final -e changes to -é-.
- -om is added to some back vowel words ending in a consonant
- -am is added to other back vowel words ending in a consonant
- -em is added to unrounded front vowel words ending in a consonant
- -öm is added to rounded front vowel words ending in a consonant
- (personal suffix): Member of the following suffix cluster:
- Category:Hungarian noun forms - possessive
- Appendix:Hungarian possessive suffixes
- Category:Hungarian verb forms