See also: CRUD
crud (plural cruds)
- Dirt, filth or refuse.
- (figuratively, by extension) Something of poor quality.
- Mixed impurities, especially corrosion products in nuclear reactor fuel.
- A heavy wet snow on which it is difficult to ski.
- (euphemistic) Feces; excrement.
- A contemptible person.
- (slang, US, military and students) venereal disease, or (later) any disease.
- A fast-paced game, loosely based on billiards or pool, with many players participating at the same time.
dirt, filth or refuse
heavy wet snow on which it is difficult to ski
slang for disease
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- French: cru
crud 4 nom/acc forms
declension of crud
- (raw, uncooked): copt
- cruditate noun