mixture (plural mixtures)
- The act of mixing.
- Something produced by mixing.
- Something that consists of diverse elements
- A medicinal compound
- A teaspoonful of the mixture to be taken three times daily after meals
act of mixing
something produced by mixing
something that consists of diverse elements
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- mixture in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- mixture in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- vocative masculine singular of
Read in another language
This page is available in 29 languages