- Rhymes: -ɪndʒ
tinge (plural tinges)
- A small amount of something, especially of an added color.
- The degree of vividness of a color; shade, hue or tint.
a small amount of something, especially of an added color
the degree of vividness of a colour; shade, hue or tint
- (transitive) To add a small amount of color; to tint.
- (transitive) To imbue or impregnate.
- His virtues, as well as imperfections, are tinged by a certain extravagance.
- second-person singular present active imperative of
- third-person singular present indicative of