Audio (US) (file)
wandering (not comparable)
- That which wanders.
terms derived from wandering
that which wanders
wandering (plural wanderings)
- Travelling with no preset route; roaming.
- Irregular turning of the eyes.
- Aimless thought.
- Straying from a desired path.
- (chiefly in the plural) Disordered speech or delirium.
turning of eyes
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Present participle of wander.