middle; center; within; among; in; while (doing sth); during; China; Chinese; hit (the mark)
- middle peasant (peasant whose economic status is between the rich peasant and the poor peasant, mostly owning land and some means of production, and generally living on one's own labor without exploiting or selling labor to others)
- 農民中有富農、中農、貧農三種。 [MSC, trad.]
- From: 1927, 毛澤東 (Mao Zedong), 《湖南農民運動考察報告》 (Report on an Investigation of the Peasant Movement in Hunan), 毛澤東選集 (1991). English translation based on the Foreign Languages Press edition
- Nóngmín zhōng yǒu fùnóng, zhōngnóng, pínnóng sān zhǒng. [Pinyin]
- There are three kinds of peasants, the rich, the middle and the poor peasants.
农民中有富农、中农、贫农三种。 [MSC, simp.]
- (historical) This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text