乭 (radical 5, 乙+5, 6 strokes, cangjie input 一口弓 (MRN), four-corner 10717, composition ⿱石乙)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 84, character 14
- Dae Jaweon: page 171, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): not present, would follow volume 1, page 53, character 4
- Unihan data for U+4E6D
A Korean-coined Han character (국자 (國字, gukja)).
Phono-semantic compound (形聲): semantic 石 (“stone”) + phonetic 乙 (을 (eul), “used as marker to represent the last consonant ㄹ (l)”).
This character was created to distinguish the native Korean word for "stone", 돌 (dol), from its Sino-Korean synonym 석 (seok).
乭 (eumhun 음역자 돌 (eumyeokja dol))
- Hanja form? of 돌 (“stone; pebble; mainly used in personal names”).
― I Sedol
― Lee Sedol, a professional Go player in South Korea
- 국제퇴계학회 대구경북지부 (國際退溪學會 大邱慶北支部) (2007). Digital Hanja Dictionary, 전자사전／電子字典.