Component form of 爪.
When used as the component of a character, 爫 is often written differently from 爪. The three strokes below the main line do not connect, as in 采.
爫 (radical 87 爪+0, 4 strokes, cangjie input 竹火 (HF) or X竹火 (XHF))
- Kangxi radical #87, ⽖ ("claw")
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 688, character 28
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 19655
- Dae Jaweon: page 1101, character 14
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 3, page 2030, character 2
- Unihan data for U+722B
Note: Only used as a component in a character.
- radical form of 爪
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- to do; to make