Japanese shinjitai. Simplified from 陷 (臼 → 旧).
陥 (radical 170 阜+7, 10 strokes, cangjie input 弓中弓中日 (NLNLA), composition ⿰阝⿱⺈旧)
- submerge, sink, plunge
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1352, character 14
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 41676
- Dae Jaweon: page 1854, character 11
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 6, page 4133, character 4
- Unihan data for U+9665
|For pronunciation and definitions of 陥 – see 陷.
(This character, 陥, is a variant form of 陷.)
陥 • (ham) (hangeul 함, revised ham, McCune-Reischauer ham, Yale ham)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text