- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1471, character 28
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 46200
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 7, page 4686, character 3
- Unihan data for U+9BCE
- the Japanese dace, also known as the big-scaled redfin: Tribolodon hakonensis, an edible fish in family Cyprinidae
- As with many terms that name organisms, this term is often spelled in katakana in biological contexts, as ウグイ.
- 丸太 (maruta)