- (chiefly non-standard, humorous) Used to form the plural of nouns
- 2006, Timothy White, Catch a fire: the life of Bob Marley:
- As Ciddy and child had slept soundly under Omeriah's roof, a group of young "kidren" playing outside sang a "ring song" […]
- 2006, Alex Wheatle, Island songs:
- Unruly kidren would fling rockstone after him.
- 2008, Douglas Sarine, Kent Nichols, The Ninja Handbook:
- This exercise will help you develop the skills to tell your ninja brethren (and sistren and thingren) apart. Simply match the name of each famous ninja with his/her/its deadly eyes.
- Generally the standard plural suffix when used with children.