- (international standards) ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for Republic of the Congo.
CG (plural CGs)
- (visual effects, animation) Initialism of .
- Synonym: CGI
- cover girl
- (baseball) the statistic reporting the number of "Complete Games" thrown by a pitcher
- (US, military, nautical) guided missile cruiser
- (US, military, nautical) coast guard
- (video games) in a visual novel: a unique, static full-screen image, usually displayed to illustrate a significant event in the story.
- 2016 March 7, Andrew Barker, “Steins;Gate”, in RPGFan:
- Plenty of CGs pad out the adventure too, with beautiful art depicting the events that take place.
- 2017 August 31, Marcus Estrada, “Review: A Hand in the Darkness”, in Hardcore Gamer:
- There are a good number of CG scenes as well which provide even nicer artwork. Please note that though this is a visual novel on Steam, there are pretty steamy CGs in each route.
- (economics) Initialism of .