|Spanish language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Spanish language|
|Links related to Spanish language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Spanish language considerations|
Reference templates (34)
|Spanish language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Spanish
This is the main category of the Spanish language.
It is spoken in Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, the Canary Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, Uruguay, the United States, Venezuela, and Western Sahara.
Information about Spanish:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||West Iberian|
Please see Wiktionary:About Spanish for information and special considerations for creating Spanish language entries.
- Spanish (es)Collapse
- ├──── Chavacano (cbk)
- └──── Palenquero (pln)
- Category:es:All topics: Spanish terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Spanish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Spanish.
- Category:Spanish entry maintenance: Spanish entries, or entries in other languages containing Spanish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Spanish lemmas: Spanish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Spanish names: Spanish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Spanish phrases: Spanish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Spanish: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Spanish.
- Category:Requests concerning Spanish: Categories with Spanish entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Spanish rhymes: List of indexes of Spanish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Spanish: Lists of Spanish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Spanish symbols: Spanish written signs.
- Category:Spanish templates: Spanish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Spanish terms by etymology: Spanish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Spanish terms by usage: Spanish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Spanish: Categories with terms that originate from Spanish.
- Category:User es: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Spanish.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- es:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- es:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Spanish appendices (2 c, 28 e)
- Spanish citations (1 c, 136 e)
- Spanish entries that don't exist (0 c, 185 e)
- Spanish entry maintenance (15 c, 0 e)
- Spanish figures of speech (6 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Spanish by language (23 c, 0 e)
- Spanish modules (2 c, 10 e)
- Spanish non-lemma forms (12 c, 612415 e)
- Regional Spanish (8 c, 22 e)
- Spanish rhymes (5 c, 1 e)
- Rhymes:Spanish (5756 c, 0 e)
- Spanish sentences (2 c, 0 e)
- Spanish shortenings (7 c, 0 e)
- Spanish terms inherited from Latin nominatives (0 c, 15 e)
- Spanish surnames (50 c, 1472 e)
- Surnames from Spanish by language (18 c, 0 e)
- Spanish symbols (5 c, 5 e)
- Spanish templates (10 c, 11 e)
- Spanish terms by etymology (41 c, 0 e)
- Spanish terms by lexical property (5 c, 0 e)
- Spanish terms by semantic function (5 c, 0 e)
- Spanish terms by usage (35 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Spanish (341 c, 0 e)
- Spanish thesaurus entries (0 c, 13 e)
- User es (5 c, 1203 e)
- Spanish terms spelled with ze or zi (0 c, 47 e)
Pages in category "Spanish language"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.