See also: philippines
- The Republic of the Philippines, a Southeast Asian country composed of over seven thousand islands in the Pacific Ocean, composed of the Philippine archipelago.
- The Philippine Islands, an archipelago in Southeast Asia, that forms the basis of the Philippine republic.
- Not to be confused with Philippians.
- (country): Normally used in the singular since it is the name of a country.
Republic of the Philippines
Philippine Islands — see Philippine Islands
- Countries of the world
- (countries of Asia) country of Asia; Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Appendix:Place names in Philippines
- Tagalog Language Index
Philippines f pl (plural only)
- plural of