Claxton (plural Claxtons)
- A surname.
- A village in South Norfolk district, Norfolk, England (OS grid ref TM3403).
- A village in Ryedale district, North Yorkshire, England (OS grid ref SE6960).
- A city, the county seat of Evans County, Georgia, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Caldwell County, Kentucky, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Anderson County, Tennessee, United States.
- An unincorporated community in McMinn County, Tennessee, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Claxton is the 5949th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 5786 individuals. Claxton is most common among White (71.41%) and Black/African American (22.09%) individuals.