From Middle English.
- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: diʹké, dĭʹkē, IPA(key): /ˈdike/, /ˈdɪkiː/
- ; or as per the Ancient Greek
- (Greek mythology) The goddess/personification of justice, order and judgement and one of the Horae. She is a daughter of Zeus and Themis, and her sisters are Eirene and Eunomia. Her Roman counterpart is Justitia/Iustitia.
- (astronomy) 99 Dike, a main belt asteroid.
- (poetic) justice, order and judgement.
- (Horae): Thallo (Spring), Auxo (Summer), Carpo (Autumn), Eirene (Peace), Eunomia (Order of Law)
- Dike Astraea, Lady Justice, Astraea