From the initials of the three theoreticians to conceived of the paradox, Einstein (Albert Einstein), Podolsky (Boris Podolsky), Rosen (Nathan Rosen)
EPR (plural EPRs)
- (aviation) Initialism of engine pressure ratio. (the ratio of pressure between exhaust and inlet of a jet engine)
- (finance) Initialism of expected profit rate.
- (uncountable, physics) Abbreviation of EPR paradox. Initialism of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen. (Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox)
- (Einstein Podolsky Rosen): ER=EPR / EPR=ER (a conjecture about the nature of the universe that connects quantum physics to spacetime physics)
- ERP, PER, Per., RPE, Rep, Rep., per, per-, per., pre, pre-, rep