From Swazi eSwatini, the country's native name, declared to also be its official English name on April 19, 2018.
- Swaziland, a country in Southern Africa, officially called the Kingdom of Eswatini.
- 2020 May 21, Everington, Keoni, “Over 40 Eswatini students duped into skinning chickens in W. Taiwan”, in Taiwan News, archived from the original on 25 May 2020, Society:
- Taiwan's ambassador to the Kingdom of Eswatini, Jeremy Liang (梁洪昇), told the paper that he had just been informed of the situation and that "the matter was being looked into." Liang said he had helped the students process their applications to the university and had not been aware of the conditions of the workplace they were to be assigned to.
country in Southern Africa — See also translations at Swaziland
- ^ “Eswatini” (US) / “Eswatini” (UK) in Macmillan English Dictionary.
- ^ “Eswatini”, in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, Springfield, Mass.: Merriam-Webster, 1996–present.
- ^ “eSwatini”, in Collins English Dictionary. (using the older British transcription of a final /i/ sound as /ɪ/)
- Eswatini on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- “eSwatini”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–2022.
- Eswatini (country in southern Africa)
- The country changed its English name from Swaziland to eSwatini in 2018. In many other languages, including Finnish, the initial "e" is capitalized instead of the "S".
|Inflection of Eswatini (Kotus type 5/risti, no gradation)|
|comitative||See the possessive forms below.|
|Possessive forms of Eswatini (type risti)|