- A Romance language spoken in north-west France, see Gallo language.
- A brand of low-priced California wine
- 2002, Elmore Leonard, Glitz, page 1
- But Vincent was carrying a sack of groceries. He wasn't going to drop a half gallon of Gallo Hearty Burgundy, a bottle of prune juice and a jar of Ragu spaghetti sauce on the sidewalk.
- 2003, Rob Loughran, High Steaks, page 108
- On a good day he'd rip through several bottles of Gallo White Port and a fifth of bargain scotch. If he stumbled upon a twenty-dollar bill he would drink Irish whiskey.
- 2004, Andrew Hartwood, Murder in Grosse Pointe: The 49th Grave, page 26
- I ate the result, drank some Gallo white and was ready to shout instructions and encouragement to Buddy Bell and the Tigers [...].
- 2006, Tom Perrotta, Little Children, page 284:
- "I'll get it," she said. "I promised your mother I'd keep an eye on you." Yeah, right, Ronnie thought, you and the Gallo Brothers.
- 2007, Joan Hess, Damsels in Distress, page 50:
- The last thing I wanted was to lapse into maudlin snuffling, or get stopped for driving while under the influence of the Gallo boys
Romance language spoken in northwest France
- dative masculine singular of
- dative neuter singular of
- ablative masculine singular of
- ablative neuter singular of
- A surname.
- A surname, from Spanish.
According to data collected by Forebears in 2014, Gallo is the 842nd most common surname in the Philippines, occurring in 11,085 individuals.