See also: galloway
Proper noun edit
- A formerly Gaelic-speaking region in the southwestern-most corner of Scotland, now part of Dumfries and Galloway council area. Its capital is Kirkcudbright.
- A number of places in the United States:
- An unincorporated community in Lakefield Township, Saginaw County and Lafayette Township, Gratiot County, Michigan.
- A neighbourhood of Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A township in Atlantic County, New Jersey.
- An unincorporated community in Prairie Township, Franklin County, Ohio.
- An unincorporated community in Panola County, Texas.
- A census-designated place and coal town in Barbour County, West Virginia.
- An unincorporated community in the town of Franzen, Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- A locality in Yellowhead County, Alberta, Canada.
- A rural locality in Central Otago district, north-east of Alexandra, Otago, New Zealand. 
- A surname.
Derived terms edit
Related terms edit
region of Scotland
See also edit
Galloway (plural Galloways)