- enPR: nyoo͞-zē'lənd, IPA(key): /ˈnjuː ˈziː.l(ə)nd/
- (US) enPR: noo͞-zē'lənd, IPA(key): /ˈnu ˈzi.lənd/
Audio (US) (file)
- A country in Oceania, to the east of Australia. Official name: New Zealand. Abbreviation: NZ or Aotearoa
- The islands of New Zealand, especially the North Island, South Island and nearby coastal islands.
- The Realm of New Zealand, including the Cook Islands, Niue, Tokelau and the Ross Dependency.
- The word is also used in the attributive form, e.g. the New Zealand government.
- Land of the Long White Cloud - (Maori name translated into English)
- Aotearoa New Zealand
- NZ (abbreviation)
country in Oceania
attributive form - relating to New Zealand