The civil parish in New Brunswick may have been named after Greenwich near London, after Greenwich Village, or after Greenwich Street in Hampstead, New York.
- IPA(key): /ˈɡɹɛnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈɡɹɛnɪd͡ʒ/, /ˈɡɹɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈɡɹɪnɪd͡ʒ/
- (town in Massachusetts, town and village in New York): (US) IPA(key): /ˈɡɹinwɪt͡ʃ/
- A town in east London, on the south bank of the River Thames in Greater London, England, through which the prime meridian passes.
- A borough of Greater London.
- A town in Connecticut.
- A town in Massachusetts.
- A neighborhood of New York City, New York.
- A village in New York.
- A village in Ohio.
- A civil parish of Kings County, New Brunswick, Canada.
- A community in Nova Scotia.
- A suburb of Sydney, New South Wales.
- (metonymically) The Greenwich meridian; the prime meridian.
east London town
- Greenwich on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Royal Borough of Greenwich on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Prime meridian (Greenwich) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia