Lang (countable and uncountable, plural Langs)
- (countable) A surname.
- An English surname transferred from the nickname from Old English lang (“long”), a nickname for a tall person.
- A surname from German, a variant of Lange.
- A surname from Dutch, a variant of de Lange.
- A Manchu surname from Chinese, anglicized from Chinese 郎 (Láng), used as a translation of Manchu ᠨᡳᠣᡥᡠᡵᡠ (niohuru, “Niohuru”, literally “wolf”) for its homophony with 狼 (láng, “wolf”).
- A placename
- A settlement in New South Wales, Australia.
- A town in Styria, Austria. Ultimately from Proto-Slavic *lǫka (“meadow”), or perhaps of Celtic origin.
- A village in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- A village in Gilan, Iran. From Persian لنگ (lang).
- A ghost town in Georgia, United States; named after postmaster Benjamin F. Lang.
- a surname
- a surname
From lang (“tall”).
Lang m or f (proper noun, surname, masculine genitive Langs or (with an article) Lang, feminine genitive Lang, plural Langs)
- a surname transferred from the nickname
Lang n (proper noun, genitive Langs or (optionally with an article) Lang)
- A municipality of Styria, Austria