- 1 English
- 2 German
- 3 Portuguese
- 4 Spanish
- 5 Swahili
Obama (plural Obamas)
- Translingual: Obamadon
Obama (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the political figure and 44th president of the United States of America Barack Obama.
- A city in Fukui, Japan. See Wikipedia:Obama, Fukui.
- A Japanese surname, literally meaning 'little beach'.
- A samurai clan of feudal Japan.
- Obama at OneLook Dictionary Search
Obama m (genitive Obamas, no plural)
- the 44th president of the USA; Obama
- Ich mag Obama (nicht).
- I (don't) like Obama.
- Obama in Duden online