adverbialise (third-person singular simple present adverbialises, present participle adverbialising, simple past and past participle adverbialised)
- Non-Oxford British English standard spelling of adverbialize.
(converting into or using as another part of speech:)
- adjectivize/adjectivise, adjective, adjectify
- adverbialize/adverbialise, (rare) adverb, (rare) adverbify, adverbize
- nominalize/nominalise, substantivize/substantivise, noun, (rare) nounify, (very rare) substantive
- verbalize/verbalise, (colloquial) verb, verbify