- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌɛ.niˈmɔː/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌɛ.niˈmɔɹ/
- (rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /ˌɛ.niˈmo(ː)ɹ/
- (non-rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /ˌɛ.niˈmoə/
- (Ireland) IPA(key): /ˌæ.niˈmoːɹ/, /ˌæ.niˈmɔːɹ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɔː(ɹ)
anymore (not comparable)
- (especially US) Alternative form of .
- He doesn't live here anymore.
Incorrect as a single word (rather than the two words "any more") when used non-adverbially, such as before a noun as a determiner. For example, "Do you want anymore cake?" is incorrect. Incorrect as a single word (rather than the two words "any more") before "than"; for example, "I don't like carrots anymore than cabbage" is incorrect. In British English, may be considered incorrect in all uses.