- (archaic) simple past tense and past participle of
bespoke (not comparable)
- Individually or custom made.
2012 August 1, Ed Yong, “Replacement Parts”, The Scientist, retrieved 2012-08-12:
- … others are attempting the more ambitious feat of engineering bespoke human organs from scratch.
2001 October 1, Robin Osborne, “Why Did Athenian Pots Appeal to the Etruscans?”, JSTOR, retrieved 2013-04-25:
- Were Athenian pots bespoke, bearing images requested by Etruscans?
- Relating to someone who makes custom-made products, especially clothing items.
individually or custom made