billey m (genitive singular billey, plural biljyn)
- Hie mee cooyl billey.
- I got behind a tree.
- Hoie eh cha jeeragh as billey.
- He sat bolt upright.
- My chrieys oo y billey ny s'creoiey, tuittee ny croiyn.
- If you shake the tree harder the nuts will fall.
- Ren y gleashtan smoashal noi billey.
- The car crashed into a tree.
- Ta'n billey ceau e ghuillagyn.
- The tree is shedding its leaves.
Terms derived from billey
billey m (genitive singular billey, plural billaghyn)
- (law) bill (proposed law)
- Hie yn billey ny hrooid.
- The bill was passed.
- Hug eh lesh stiagh billey ayns Y Chiare as Feed.
- He introduced a bill into the Keys.
- (banking) bill
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.