- (medicine) Lytico-Bodig disease
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Robert F. Rogers to this entry?)
- (Can we date this quote by Oliver Sacks and provide title, author's full name, and other details?), The Island of the Colour-blind
- Only by degrees did it become clear to them, and him, that this was an organic malady, an all-too-familiar one, the bodig.
- Wæs Oswine se cyning on bodiġe hēah.
- King Oswine was tall in stature.
- bodily presence
- body, trunk, torso, chest
Declension of bodig (strong-a-stem)