- (Canada, US) Having a pattern of checks; checkered.
- a checked tie
- 1978, Lois Gould, X: A Fabulous Child's Story, New York: Daughters Publishing Co., →ISBN:
- Later that day, all X's friends put on their red and white checked overalls and went over to see X.
- (phonology) Of syllables, having a coda.
- (phonology) Of consonants, glottalized.
- Verified or validated in some way.
- a computer program using checked arithmetic
- simple past tense and past participle of
- He checked his watch for the third time.