See also: conduït
conduit (plural conduits)
- A pipe or channel for conveying water etc.
- A duct or tube into which electrical cables may be pulled; a type of raceway.
- A means by which something is transmitted.
- (finance) An investment vehicle that issues short-term commercial paper to finance long-term off-balance sheet bank assets.
pipe or channel for conveying water
duct or tube into which electrical cables may be pulled
A means by which something is transmitted
- Rhymes: -ɥi
conduit m (plural conduits)
- conduit (connecting pipe/channel)